The Institution of Engineers (India) was established in 1920 in Madras. It was initially registered in Madras under Indian Companies Act of 1913. The Institution was established under the visionary leadership of the then pioneers in engineering fraternity of the country “for the advancement of all branches of engineering science in India." In 1935, the Institution was bestowed with the Royal Charter by the Emperor George V. Since the inception of the Institution, it serves as the common platform of all pursuing engineering activities through its State Centres and Local Centres, located across the country.


North Bengal Local Centre is one such Centres of the Institution. This Centre was established in 1976, for the promotion of the objectives of the Institution, in the fields of academic, research, skill development and exchanges of ideas among the members.


North Bengal Local Centre of the Institution of Engineers (India) is situated at its own premises within the campus of Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College. 
Copyright The Institution of Engineers, North Bengal Local Centre, Re-designed by Ambition Technologies.
97 years of relentless journey towards Engineering Advancement for Nation-Building Latest Announcements

Report_World_Standards_Day_2017

Newsletter_NBLC_online_October_December_2017

Reports_Engineers_Day_celebration_2017

Report_41st_AGM_NBLC(IE)

Newsletter_NBLC_online_July_September_2017

Report_World_Environment_Day_2017

Report_Lecture_Meeting_30.05.2017

Report_WTISD_2017

Newsletter_NBLC_online_April_June_2017

Report_world_Water_day_2017

Report_for_lecture_Meeting_06.02.2017

Report_for_Lecture_Meeting_20.01.2017

Newsletter_NBLC_online_January_March_2017

Suggestion_for_purchasing_of_new_books

Newsletter_NBLC_online_October_December_2016_

Report_of_World_Habitat_day_2016

WINTER 2016 EXAMINATION BALANCE FEE

Report of 40th Annual General Meeting

Reports_Engineers Day Celebration_2016